To resolve a legal matter or advance to the next step in a legal action, sometimes a client only needs an answer to a single question in order to determine the manner in which to proceed. When this question requires advice from an attorney licensed in the client’s state, the Legal Advice Service offered by Giles & Giles Attorneys and Counselors at Law gives you an affordable and convenient way to obtain the professional advice you need and peace of mind you want.
How It Works by Email:
- Purchase the Legal Advice by E-mail Service.
- Use the secure, encrypted Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to send us your questions and concerns about your legal matter.
- One of our attorneys will answer your questions, address your concerns and provide guidance as appropriate.
All communications between you and your Attorney will be archived in your secure MyLegalAffairs™ web space for future reference if needed.
How It Works by Phone:
- Purchase the Legal Advice by Phone Service.
- Your Attorney will schedule a day/time that is convenient for you.
- Talk to your Attorney and ask any questions you have about one legal issue.
Your Attorney will:
- Review the information you provide
- Communicate with you to clarify questions, obtain additional information if needed and provide preliminary advice
- Explain how the law applies to you and provide information on the steps you can take to resolve your situation
The Legal Advice Service is designed to provide you with:
- An analysis of your specific situation
- Advice about alternative means to resolve your dispute, including recommending mediation and arbitration, when appropriate
- Advice about your legal rights
- Information about procedures for filing or serving documents (if applicable)
- Referral to one or more Attorneys who can provide full-service representation if you need it
The Legal Advice Service is limited to one “incident” which is defined as a single legal matter which requires one or more legal answers for resolution. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.