The legal document review service makes it easy for you to obtain an attorney’s advice on your existing legal document (regardless of who originally developed and completed the document). This service is appropriate for several specific situations. For example:
- You are going on vacation and need an attorney to review the childcare authorization you created.
- You are seeking an uncontested divorce, and your spouse provides you with a Marital Separation Agreement (MSA) prepared by his/her Attorney.
- You need legal advice/guidance on the terms set forth in the MSA.
- You are considering a job offer that requires you to sign a non-competition agreement.
- You need an attorney’s advice on the terms/content of the agreement.
- You have an existing Will that needs to be updated/revised.
How It Works:
- Click here to register and gain access to your MyLegalAffairs™ web space.
- Use the Legal Document Review tab to upload your document through a secure, encrypted form. (NOTE: If your document is not in electronic format, please contact us via the Support link for information on how to send it to us.)
- Use the Communications link found in the Collaboration tab to provide a brief summary of the advice and/or guidance you need.
- Your Attorney will review the document/information you submit and will quote you a fixed fee.
- If you accept the Legal Document Review Service fee, submit online payment via credit card.
- Your Attorney will perform a detailed review of the document and other information you provide; will make necessary changes (if applicable); and will upload the revised document to your secure MyLegalAffairs™ web space. If revisions are not needed or not applicable, your Attorney will provide guidance/advice based on the nature of the work to be performed.
The legal advice provided in conjunction with the Legal Document Review Service is limited to questions and/or issues surrounding the review and revision (if applicable) of your legal document. If extensive legal advice is needed and falls beyond the scope of this offering, and/or your situation materially changes, an additional fee may be required. Your Attorney will promptly inform you if/when this is applicable.
Lewis was always very helpful and has always given me the advise I needed. I would and have recommended him to friends and family. A very good attorney.
Score: 5 of 5
They have a great team and I am a satisfied client.
Score: 5 of 5