1. Child Support Modifications

     My Ex Claims She Didn’t Ask to Change My Child Support Payments – Is that true? Sometimes, yes. There are three ways child support modification can begin: both parents agree to the modification and submit a new order to the Attorney General’s…Read More

  2. Custody and Geographic Restrictions

    In almost every custody case, sooner or later, it will come up. Your lawyer will come to you and say “They want a geographic restriction.” Or maybe you’ll be the one to bring it up: “My ex is threatening to take the kids back to California. W…Read More